Terms & Conditions
This document governs your relationship with minerstat OÜ for the purposes of using our private API. You must read the terms and conditions of this agreement before using the API provided by minerstat®. By accessing or using the API or any other minerstat related content, you agree to the terms and conditions appearing below, which we may update from time to time.
The API is provided by minerstat for free to enable you the access to some of the data available and provided by minerstat.
We reserve the right to change, update, modify, or discontinue the API as well as these terms and conditions at any time.
Who can use this API?
In order to use the private API provided by minerstat you need to have upgraded paying account.
We reserve the right to review and evaluate all of the usage of the API and check regularly if you are using the API in accordance with these terms and conditions. Violating the terms will result in ban from use of the minerstat API.
You agree that you will not and will not assist to or enable any third parties to:
- Cache, record or store any of content provided by minerstat for a period longer than twenty-four (24) hours;
- Modify the content provided by minerstat or use it to update or create your own database or competing products or services without our additional approval;
- Use the API on behalf of a third party;
- Copy, rent out, lease, sell, transfer, assign, sublicense, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile, modify or alter any part of the API;
- Use the API in a manner that can harm minerstat and its servers stability;
- Display any content provided by minerstat in a manner that defames minerstat or its products and services or infringes minerstat's intellectual property or any other rights;
- Use the API or content provided by minerstat in a manner that may violate any laws or regulations, or any rights (e.g. intellectual property rights, rights of privacy and/or rights of personality) of any individual;
- Use the API or content provided by minerstat in connection with or to promote any illegal or inappropriate content.
No warranties; No support
The API is available "as is", "with all faults" and "as available" without a warranty. You agree that you will use of the API at your own risk. You agree that you won't make any purchasing or investment decisions based on the results of the API. You agree that you are aware that errors can occur.
Limitation of Liability
The API is being provided free of charge. Accordingly, you agree that minerstat OÜ shall have no liability arising from, relating to or based on your use of the API.
Governing law; Dispute resolution
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the API, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of Estonia, EU. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the regional and district courts in Tallinn, Estonia, EU, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
Contact and violations
If you detect any violations regarding the minerstat API or if you have any additional questions, contact us.